THE WALK
I went inside. I was not myself.
我走了進去 我身不由己
I was frozen inside an alien form.
我在這個世界之外 結成了冰
You stand aside. Your hand on my shoulder.
你站在旁邊 手放在我肩上
But the smoke makes a veil between us.
但是煙霧聚成了一層幕 阻在你我之間
I walk the walk alone no matter whether people know at all.
我獨自向前走 不管其他人知不知道
I walk the walk alone to keep my sanity.
我獨自向前走 讓自己保持清醒
You know the when I walk the walk alone.
你知道當我獨自前行的時候
I go where no one else can go
會走到別人到不了的地方
I watch you cry for me; you see but I don't see.
我看見你為我哭泣 但你明暸的我不明暸
Because you walk the walk alone.
因為你也在獨自往前走
Thank you for loving me.
謝謝你一直愛著我
Drowning within. Go on, I'm listening.
沉溺其中 一路走來 我在收尋
Music to tear you to pieces. You close your eyes.
音樂讓人心碎 你閉上眼睛
You cry as you`re playing. But I sense nothing.
你哭喊著努力 而我已麻木
So reason on this.
這就是原因
I Walk the walk alone no matter whether people know at all
我獨自向前走 不管別人知不知道
I walk the walk alone to keep my sanity.
我獨自向前走 讓自己保持清醒
You know that when I walk the walk alone.
你知道當我獨自前行的時候
I go where no one else can go.
會走到別人到不了的地方
I watch you cry for me; you see but I don't see.
我看見你為我哭泣 但你明了的我不明了
Because you walk the walk alone.
因為你也在獨自往前走
Thank you for loving me...
謝謝你一直愛著我